Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Two Weeks...



Two weeks left of my first year of college.

God, I remember starting this blog thinking I'd know who I was, or at least who I wanted to be, by now. I thought that once I applied, was accepted, and attended film school that I'd have something (anything) figured out.

Instead, I'm just as confused as ever. And with only two weeks left of school, I feel so unsatisfied. Like I should have put another piece of the puzzle together. In reality, I think I probably realized that a couple of the pieces I thought fit together were actually just two pieces I jammed side by side, thinking that if I pushed hard enough they'd belong.

The year isn't over and I'm currently in the process of learning a lot about loyalty and trust and two facedness, so I won't jump the gun and say I haven't learned anything about anything. All I'm saying is that I want to learn lots about lots and I feel like I haven't gotten off to such a good start yet.

I'm insanely naive, I know.

Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!