Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Life Update Because I've Disappeared...

Hey guys!

I've been gone for...well...forever. I'm not sure if people still read this blog tbh (let me know below if you even see this post!).

For anyone left who is interested in knowing what I'm up to, I've started a new blog over at i think it's ashley, so follow along over there! I love this blog with all my heart, it was my first, but it is hard to keep a blog going that you started when you were 17, ya feel me?

Also, I'm a contributor to the InternMatch blog, and my first article went live! Check it out here and comment/thumbs it up to show some love. I'd love to get more people to see my work, but it takes high view count to stir up interest at first :) So that is where I turn to my lovely readers!

For anyone reading this, thank you so much. For everything. For giving me my blogging start. I won't really be keeping up with this blog (again, find me over here now), but I won't delete it because I've had a few people over the years pop up once in a while on here and let me know that they're still reading. So for the sake of nostalgia, I'll keep it here.

Check out my first InternMatch article and if you do, leave a comment saying "Haewon or Bust!" to let me know this post sent you!

Much much much love.

1 comment:

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!