Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ba Ba Ba Inside My Head...

Currently Listening to:

Melody by Kate Earl



F*** You.

This is what you do when you are really tired at night and have nothing to do and refuse to do homework.

I hate scary things. Scary movies, scary books, I am literally scared to watch scooby doo by myself. I do not know why. Every time I have to go in the basement by myself, I think, "Ohmygodpleasegrudgegirldonoteatmepleasepleaseplease," and I run as fast as I can.

So you can imagine how much I despised my friends who invited me to a sleepover and kept it a secret from me that we were going to watch Scream. So I was stuck at a sleepover, rocking back and forth in fetal position, sweating, having a heart attack. After the movie I made someone stand in the shower while I peed because I was too afraid to pee alone.

Which says a lot because I hate it when people can hear me pee.

This picture represents everything I am not.

-Haewon


Commenttttttttttt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!