Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Picture of the Day...

Currently Listening to:

Smoke Without Fire by Duffy


Photo Credit to Wunderbuzz, don't know from where originally

I have become obsessed with An Education. Cannot stop thinking about it. That's probably bad for a 17 year old, right?
My mom originally didn't want me to watch the movie. Which is funny because I've seen worse. She said she didn't want me to get any ideas. I told her, "please mom. There aren't any old guys around here that are appealing. Trust me, I'd know. If there were any, I'da left when I was 16!"
She didn't laugh, although I guess I wasn't really joking either. So what does that say about me? Scary thoughts.
My new song, Smoke Without Fire by Duffy, is from the ending credits of An Education. ...Obsession...
-Haewon

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!