Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is What Summer Wants...

Yeah, n0. That title does not mean anything. However,

HAPPY FRIGGIN' SUMMER EVERYONE.

I've been totally neglecting this blog until now. Which doesn't really make sense because the sun finally came out today in gray Seattle. It's like, at the first sign of light I run into my dark internet cave and start blah blah blah'ing. I guess that's what happens when you're used to 10 straight months of darkness.

Anyway, I have big plans for this summer which include finding the end of a rainbow, writing and publishing a book, going on tour for said book, and then making a hugely successful blockbuster.

This summer I plan to watch absurd amounts of television. I need to get my reality fix because, as it turns out, I don't have time during the school year to watch the 12 hours I'd like to get in. Kathy Griffin!!!!

Also on my summer to do list:

  1. Draw a HUGE, GIGANTIC chalk drawing on the road in my neighborhood
  2. Write an entire novel....or at least get well into the plot summary
  3. Buy an easy bake oven and make an amazing cake
  4. Make a cake to look like: a wisdom tooth, a tampon, a Snitch, and a bumble bee
  5. Go to an antique shop and find something amazing and magical
  6. Do a lot of volunteer work
  7. Find a jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
  8. Summer reading hw ):
  9. Have at least one movie marathon (no scary movies because I'm a wimp)
  10. Make homemade bread
  11. Go to a concert (I wanted to see Aziz Ansari but it's a sold out show ):  )
  12. Make a tie die something
  13. Make a graphic tee
  14. Read a really good book


Yeah...I'm pretty lame. OH CAMPING. I WANT TO ADD THAT TO MY LIST.

Anything else I should add? & what book should I read?

Let me know. And also let me know what you're doing this summer (so I can be jealous and cry etc etc).

-H

3 comments:

  1. I think you should totally read a classic. Like Wuthering Heights or Pride and Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this may sound super lame.. but i honestly suggest reading the it girl series! i'm hooked to them, and whenever i start reading one, i can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Pride and Prejudice! Reading Jane Eyre currently (for school though, so automatically way less appealing). & does not sound lame at all, thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!