Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Not My Fault, It's How I'm Programmed to Function...

Currently Listening to:

The Fear by Lily Allen

It's AP test score day! We all got our letters in the mail.


4, 4, 5.


Is that tacky to say online? I think so!


(:


I could have done worse so I'm ha-pee (you gotta go when you gotta go)

Lately my song choices have been ones with lyrics like:


"I want to be rich and I want lots of money
I don’t care about clever I don’t care about funny
I want loads of clothes and fuck loads of diamonds


-Lily Allen's The Fear


&&&


"I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad

Buy all of the things I never had"

-Travie McCoy's Billionaire
 So there are two themes.


The f-bomb and the theme of greed. My mother absolutely does not approve.

I wonder what song choice says about a person...don't read into it too much! (or do >:)  )

Lovooovovovovove,
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!