Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Goodwill Find #1...

My Goodwill find and my curious doggy.

Trying to live of a babysitter's salary means finding things CHEAP. Thick sweaters were/are in this winter. And living in Seattle, you gotta have some nice thick sweaters for gray, cloudy, rainy, wake-up-last-minute-and-throw-something-on days. I got two thick knit sweaters from Goodwill for $5 each. Pair it with a scarf (that was super cheap at a local festival in the summer) and a dark wash pair of jeans (stretchy, comfortable ones of course!) and you got yourself a comfy outfit that you can wear on those days where you don't even wanna try.

And as a Senior, I've been having a LOT of those days lately.

Carpe Diem,

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!