Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Haewon or Bust.

Somehow I forgot
that the whole reason I started this blog
was to document my journey to finding out
who I want to be,
where I want to end up,
and how to get there.


So to make a big deal out of
recent events,
I'm titling this post as
'Haewon or Bust'.


I'm proud to announce I have graduated from high school,
been accepted to a wonderful college,
and will be leaving everything I know,
in overcast Seattle
where I have lived the entirety of my life thus far,
behind
to pursue my dreams of being
a part of
film.


Scared,
a little,
excited,
no doubt.


The big move from Pacific Northwest
(so green, so blue)
to SoCal
(so yellow, so red)
is August 21.


I hope it is not too cliche
to say
that I am about to begin a new chapter in my life.


Thus, a new chapter in my blog.
It's about turning the new
into my new normal.


Haewon or bust, baby!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!