Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

A World Away...

It's my hope that by this time next year I'll be on a study abroad. The highest on my list of places to go? Spain. 

I don't know what exactly attracts me to Spain. Europe has always been high on my list, for one. And I'd love to learn to be fluent in Spanish, I suppose.


But I think it's mostly that Spain seems like a place where I will find inspiration and excitement, a new understanding and love. (A love for the culture, not a romantic love. Although that would be nice too.)


I suppose I could find all those things in many places throughout the world. The hardest part about studying abroad is deciding where to go (#firstworldproblems, right?). But I don't want to make the wrong decision. I guess, how could you make the wrong decision? I don't think I'll go wrong with London or Salamanca, Lima or Dublin (I know, I know. Ireland, the rain, bleh. But I'm from Seattle, I think I'd really enjoy it!)


No, I don't think I'll make the wrong decision, wherever I go. Especially going to Europe. Think of all the traveling one can do while studying abroad in Europe!


I've been obsessing over researching different study abroad programs for a while now. So many things to consider. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!