Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Summer of a First Year College Student...

I feel older than ever.


I've finished my first year of college, I have a new--more or less--full time job, and said job is leaving me feeling like I have arthritis of the legs.


This is basically my first job (babysitting really does not count and my on campus job at school is hardly a job). I work at a large department store and so I'm on my feet selling things to people all day. Hence the pain in my legs. I'm glad to have a job that pays well and gives me a lot of hours, but when I pictured my summer I didn't really picture myself left without ANY down time. It's a little sad. My idea of a summer vacation isn't being MORE busy than I was in school.


But this is real life.


Real life sucks.


And I no longer have weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!