Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

SUMMER ALMOST OVER, SAY WHAT?

I'm pretty sure I've only slept in once this entire summer and you're telling me I only have a little over a month left until university starts back up again? Are you sure that's right?

Ugh. It's what I call #realworldproblems (interchangeable with #firstworldproblems, really). I've had a job this summer (at a major department store) and have been work-work-working nonstop. I mean, yes, I understand we do it to make money, but since when is summer vacation more work than actually being away at college? It's almost like I'm looking forward to the end of the summer so I can go back to sleeping in and staying up late in the dorms. Almost, if not for the fact that I just wish my summer had been relaxing lazy in the first place so I could be recharged and rejuvenated come crunch time!

Oh, well, I'm not going to complain too much more (at least not on this blog, anyway) because the reason I'm working so hard this summer is to save up for....

*offbeat drumroll on my blubbery thighs*

...STUDY ABROAD!

Yes, one or two readers. I'm applying to study abroad for spring semester 2013. Where, no one asks? Seoul, Korea! Should I get accepted, I will have one entire semester off from taking film classes and will be taking classes only for my sociology minor (and probably one Korean language course).

God, I hope I get accepted. If not, it will be quite awkward when I have to break the news to my professors who are writing my letters of recommendation.

Anyway, I'm off to bed (I know, I know, the sky isn't even dark yet. #realworldproblems of having to be at work by 8). Also, I think I hear my dog having an asthma attack. Gotta go do the doggy CPR, or something.

Byeyeyeyeyeyeeeeeeee

-Haewon

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!