Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year...

Currently Listening to:

Happy New Year by ABBA

(haha, ABBA)

Just wanted to say Happy New Year [boring, I know].

Every year I make New Year resolutions (that I never stick to) just because I feel obligated to. Isn't that annoying? It's like all the holidays put pressure on me to act a certain way and feel a certain way. Like Christmas. I mean, yeah, okay. I love Christmas and the holiday time of the year. Doesn't everyone?1 But Christmas can be so burdensome. That's why my siblings and I decided that, for the second year in a row, we weren't doing Christmas presents. Why? It just feels too forced. If we find a present for each other throughout the year we will buy it for the other person but isn't it sort of silly to be going crazy over presents during the holidays? I'd rather just spend a nice day with my family and eat lots of good food and watch movies and talk and laugh and be happy and relaxed. Not stressed out.

So here's to not being stressed out!

[Even though it's 1:29 a.m. and I have school tomorrow and I'm really stressed out an tired.]

Night!

-Haewon

P.S. I don't know why the first post of the year is about my holiday season in 2009. I guess I'm a little scatterbrained.

Question of the Day:

  • Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?

1: No. Everyone does not like the holiday season. I recently found out that the majority of the people I know hate this time of year and it was appalling and my world has been turned upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!