Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Your Biggest Fan...

Currently Listening to:

Paparazzi by Lady Gaga 1

Kathy Griffin was HILARIOUS.

I have to start by saying that I admire Kathy's ability to do THAT every night. She had so much energy and enthusiasm and she played the crowd amazingly well. I got tired just watching her perform. If you've seen her show "My Life on the D-List", you know that she holds nothing back and is constantly shocking everyone.

During her stand up routine on Friday night she joked to the crowd, "I'm not a political comedian but I'm so far left I'm not even a Democrat".

One of my favorite things about Kathy is that she says all the things that aren't supposed to be said, and she says them with confidence. Who else is going to make fun of Oprah or whole boards of television networks? Of course, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of her acidic punchlines but part of being a celebrity is being able to take the hits in stride. So Kathy, I applaud you for shocking America with your offensive comments.

And, of course, all her gays were there. Ah, best night ever.

I love Seattle, how could I ever leave this place?

-Haewon
1: Why did I choose this song. Well first off, Miss Griffin loves the paparazzi (as seen below). Second, I want her psycho. And third, she played this song as her entrance and exit music on stage. I think it just embodies her whole persona, no?

Kathy at her finest. She really hams it up for the paparazzi. This 17 year old loves her! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!