Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not My Pee...

Currently Watching:

The Olympics1

About a week ago I woke up Saturday morning, really groggy and in my big fluffy robe. Like every morning, the first thing I did was go to the bathroom to go pee. So I went to the bathroom, sat down, and started peeing. I stood up, pulled up my pants and then felt something weird on the hem of my pants. My senses were just starting to kick in at this point and I look down and, through my groggy lids, see that..my pants are wet at the bottom?...and...I'M STANDING IN A PUDDLE OF PEE.

Hallelujah. Good morning to me. I'm standing in a puddle of pee. This sucks. So I clean my self up and after getting all sanitized I go out of the bathroom to put my pants in the wash and when I saw my mom told her, "Ugh. Mom. The dog must have pissed in the bathroom because I just stepped in a puddle of pee." My mom pokes her head into the bathroom to see. "And I know it wasn't me," I add jokingly. Mom squints at me and says, "Are you sure it wasn't you?"

..."Yes."

"Are you sure it wasn't you? It couldn't have been the dog, he doesn't go in there."

"YES, MOM. I AM SURE THAT I DIDN'T PEE IN A PUDDLE AND THEN STAND IN IT."

Parents just don't understand,

-Haewon

1: Literally the only reason I watched the Olympics Saturday night was to see J.R. Celski. Um, have you seen him? He was apparently from Washington before he left to train in California (I am not sure I have my facts straight so don't kill me if I am wrong). But trust me, if I had seen a kid like this walking around my town, I would have remembered.



Okay I'm overreacting. Or am I? OOhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!