Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Little Whine and a Moan...

Currently Listening to:

Smile by Lily Allen

Optimism Week is officially over!

Just in time, too, because boy do I want to complain right now.

Why?

Reasons I Want to Complain:
1) Allergy season started. I feel like my eyes, nose, throat, mouth, and ears are dying.
2) My Individual Oral Presentation is tomorrow and I'm seven minutes over the time limit. And to compensate, I will end up cutting things out and then end up with not enough time.
3) We have been doing orals in Spanish all last week and this week. Every day I have to get up and talk in front of people in a language I ain't no good at? WHY. (Señora, no puedo hablar enfrente de la clase hoy porque mi perro comió mi tarea y....sí...)
4) I have to go to a stupid band festival and miss all of Friday which, contrary to popular belief, is NOT GOOD because it takes so friggin' long to make up all the work you miss.
5) I got like, less than fifty percent on a math test. Test. Yes. Not quiz.

Oh, and number 6) is that the title song is stuck in my head. Okay, not a very good complaint. But all that optimism this past week really made me thirsty for some complaining!

I'm sorry. I'm not angry. This whole post sounds angry, doesn't it? I'm not. I think it's just in my blood. Or rather, it's the duty of teenagers to fill the world with complaints. Annoying, isn't it? If you think teenagers are annoying, try BEING one. That sucks even more. (Or if you are one, then you know what I mean. You may not want to hear about all my insignificant problems for an hour straight, but it's not like I want to be stuck in my head all day every day listening to my problems either.)

Suck it up,
-Haewon

P.S. Currently Reading: The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel. I just read book one called "Evermore" and now I'm on to "Blue Moon". I know, I know. It sounds kind of lame. It's on the better end of some of the teen books out there though. It's like the fraternal twin of Twilight. Oddly similar (I wrote eerily similar but it didn't look right and also I don't like typing scary words at night. It scares me.)

P.P.S. I saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians and now want to read The Lightening Thief. I liked the movie a lot! (But I heard people who loved the books weren't so hot on the movie?) Anyway, I have to be up in six hours. Sighhhhh, byeeeeeeee.

P.P.P.S. MY MOM JUST YELLED IN HER SLEEP OH MY GOD THAT SCARED ME SO BADLY. AHHHHHHHHHHSODFHIOAOSSJFWOVN.

1 comment:

  1. I've read most of the Percy Jackson series. I like 'em. Buuuut I haven't seen the movie yet, so I don't know how they compare.

    Good luck with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!