Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

I Am 16 Going on 17...


Actually no. I am 17, going on 18. I wish I was still 16. It's my favorite number, it was a relatively good year, and I can sing the Sound of Music song about myself. Yeah, I miss 16.

Anyway, now that I am 17 I can see Rated R movies. Which is nice because I used to watch rated R movies before but now I can do it legally. Or whatever.

So I went to see Green Zone with, you guessed it, Matt Damon! And for the first time ever, I GOT CARDED. Yeah, the guy actually asked me for my i.d. like he is supposed to. So I give it to him and he says, "Looks like we aren't QUITE 17 yet, are we?" And I say, "October of 1992, genius. Yes I friggin' am 17 thankyouverymuch."

Washington isn't known for being good at math....

Anyway, the whole reason I thought of this is because I LOVE this 500 Days of Summer picture and it reminded me about how that girl who plays the little sister, Chloe Moretz, is in Diary of a Wimpy Kid [hilarious book bee tee dub] and Kick Ass. And "Kick A", as the billboard at our theater calls it, is rated R and, yes, I can go see it.

BECAUSE I AM 17, FREAKAZOID.

-Haewon

P.S. I sort of do look 13 so I can't blame it ENTIRELY on this grown man's inability to do simple subtraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!