Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Just a Little Girl...

Currently Listening to:

The Show by Lenka

It seems to me that the school year should be over. Sure, I only have four more weeks of school, but I am mentally checked out. My brain is fried after AP/IB testing, the weather is getting nicer, and I can't get up in the mornings anymore.

It's weird. Next time this year, I will know where I am going for college, I will be virtually done with high school and relishing the last few moments of high school bliss...One more year.

Little kids grow up so fast!

Speaking of growing up, guess who just got their first interview? Me! I did! Okay, it's a big step away from actually getting hired, but hey. I'm half way there.

I'm so nervous, I am going to pee my pants. That's just the kind of person I am.

So I'm asking you all, any tips for my interview?

Loveeeeeee,

Haewon

I don't know where to go,
Can't do it alone I've tried,
And I don't know why.
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment,
I'm so scared but I don't show it,
I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I
know,

I've got to let it go,
And just enjoy the
show.

[I want my money back!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!