Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas List.

Okay, I'll admit it. I still make Christmas lists. But to be fair, it's only because my mom told me to. When she first asked me to make a list, I honestly could not think of anything to put on it, so I went online and searched. And the only thing I could come up with THEN was the Kindle (which, apparently, is a very controversial item to wish for! I keep getting personally attacked for wanting this thing. Sheesh). But the Kindle is fairly expensive and, because we are having family visit this Christmas, I found some other cool and inexpensive items to put on my list. The following is my wish list:

  1. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Happy Birthday ($18) or Boom Boom Pow ($20) 
After painting my nails with Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink, it occurred to me to ask for Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish! She is amazing and tons of celebrities wear her polish. Each color is named after a song.

Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink

Selena Gomez wearing Happy Birthday by Deborah Lippmann
Boom Boom Pow
2. Glee: The Music (Volume 4) $14
If you watch Glee, you'd have to agree (Pow!). The Volume 4 soundtrack (which includes "Teenage Dream", "Toxic", "Empire State of Mind", "Forget You", and "Marry You"), it's one of the best. I just got the Christmas C.D. and I love it, and now I totally want this one!


Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion
This stuff smells sooooo good. Usually, I like a fragrance for a week or so but then get sick of it. This scent is not overpowering at all and is uber fresh smelling. Lemon is just automatically associated with cleanliness (probably because cleaning products are usually lemon scented...or maybe cleaning products are lemon scented because people associate lemons with cleanliness.) Either way, this is good stuff.

CityScapes  Gift Card
Instead of getting the Kindle or the Nook, I just want enough to go and buy a book. I'm not really reading anything right now, so I don't really know what I want to buy, so a gift card is a great idea! (Any suggestions btw? I heard The Vampire Academy is pretty good...)


So that's my wish list! I'd be happy with any one of these. I'm just super excited for my family to come in to visit from out of town. Isn't it nice to be excited to see family? How RARE is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!