Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

So. Much. To. Do...

Where do you find time to accomplish everything you need to in such a short amount of time! I feel like I'd have to be awake for the full 24 hours a day in order to finish everything I need to.

College Applications, essays, homework, studying, volunteering, actually being at school, babysitting, band performances and pep band, and HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE.

When I have so much to do, I become paralyzed and do NOTHING and get NOTHING done. It's a weird train of thought:

I have so much to do. I am so stressed. I am already tired before I have begun. I need a break. *watches tv* FREAKS OUT. WHY AM I WATCHING TV? I NEED TO WORK. But....I have so much to do. I am so stressed I am already tired....

Cycle. It is a cycle. Cyclic. cdk (AP Biology anyone?)

-A

P.S. Not that anyone is really interested, but I haven't been posting mainly because of College Applications. Are they as much of a pain in other countries as they are in the US? I've been working like crazy on supplements (essays, creative pieces, video applications). Dang, son.

Lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!