Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas.

Ho ho ho. Happy holidays.

I love Christmas. Mostly because of the cookies but also because it's just a magical time of the year.


Now my nails will look like Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, Anna Kendrick, Penelope Cruz, Selena Gomez, and many, many more!

This picture really sucks but I like how it captures the gleam of the gold flecks. (My hand sort of looks like an embryo)

And TOMS! Man, I've been wanting these. I was obsessed with TOMS (still am). I want the botas next. And the cordones that look like oxfords that I can never find.

My grandma got me two scarves from Nordstrom, this being one of them. So soft, so perfect with this blue sweater that I bought for $5 (!!!) from...shh...(Good Will). Hey, ya can't beat a $5 bulky knit sweater!

One more obsessive picture of my TOMS!

My aunt gave my sister and I these clutches to share (hah, yeah right). The top is Etienne Aigner, the bottom is Simply Vera.

I hope you all had a magical, cookie-filled Christmas! (Or holiday season if ya don't dig).
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!