Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Looking Forward to Summer Already...


I have the best friends on the planet. Not only are they funny, smart, and loyal, they are super generous. Because of my friends, I have been able to go shopping in San Francisco, college visiting in Oregon, swimming in Lake Chelan, dining in China, and have a standing invitation to visit Israel. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not as spoiled as that sounds (well, I am, but in generosity from friends, not in money). I spent all my own money on my trip to China, my parents have helped me out on some of my trips as 16th/18th birthday presents and I funded the rest, and my friends have been so so so kind in providing some of the other things (one friends' mom works for the airlines so she bought my ticket for me, I haven't had to pay for hotels, etc.).

Recently, one of my friends invited me to go with her to her dad's house in Florida. After much begging and consideration, my parents said I could go (and this time as a Senior vacation gift!). I am so thankful and excited for this opportunity! We are missing three days of school and going for about a week towards the end of school-perfect timing, too, because Senioritis will be HORRIBLE those last few weeks of school. We'll be going swimming and to theme parks and I am MOST excited to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and am absolutely ecstatic!!!

So in preparation for this trip, I have been looking online for swimsuits (I have outgrown my bathing suit from middle school...finally) and found a ton of cute things that I want to get.

Like these swimsuits from Victoria's Secret. I am totally into the Bandeau tops. Especially since I am flat chested and I can't wear a lot of other styles. I also want the outfit above (from Delia's. Click on the photo link to see items). Especially the shorts! I mean, everyone needs a beach cover-up outfit, right?

I cannot wait for the summer!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!