Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Boring Update...

I love watching TV. Love it. So much, in fact, that when I'm not watching Glee or Oprah or Ellen or The Office or 30 Rock or Modern Family or any of the other shows you can watch on American television, I'm watching British television on Netflix. That's right, Skins.

When I started watching Skins, I didn't know there was a controversy surrounding it. That is, of course, until I started watching it and thought, "Well this is quite racy, I'm surprised there hasn't been an uproar about it." And then I found out there was.

If you are interested in reading my article about my take (a teenager's take) on the Skins Controversy, you can find it here.

That's all for updates! (Told you it was boring).

Have a great week! And if you are AP or IB testing, good luck. I wish you much rest and much brain power.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!