Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Top 10 Random Things I Love (at the moment)...

I don't know if you've met me, but I LOVE making lists. Not 'love', 'LOVE'.

So here is a list of the Top 10 random things that I love (besides making lists):
  1. When you find a new food that you LOVE (for me, it was nerds rope) and you eat it obsessively and often to the point where you actually end up hating it because you overdosed.
  2. Seeing commercials on tv for Disneyland and realizing I'm going to college ten minutes away from it. Yes. Everyone wants to be me.
  3. Finishing homework at a reasonable hour and realizing you can waste the rest of the day away.
  4. The moment my stomach goes from "hurting" to "not hurting". It's like a literal weight being lifted off my stomach.
  5. When you notice an unintentional smiley/frowny face in blocks of text (see above).
  6. The day you get a new phone and you get to discover all the cool things your old, crappy piece of junk didn't have.
  7. When you wake up in the morning and feel rested for school. So rare.
  8. Going to the dog park because, seriously, it is The Happiest Place on Earth for dogs.
  9. Waking up from a dream that you just know was good.
  10. Remembering said dream and thinking about it all day in school.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!