Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Stumbled Into It...



I stumble upon all of my moments of happiness by chance. The last one was when the fog silently drifted into our neck of the woods and I walked out into it on a whim. A million invisible water droplets pricked my face all at the same time. You wouldn't have seen it if that car hadn't driven by, its lights catching on the mist and throwing streaks of illumination into the shadows.



The moment of happiness hit me when I was doing what I shouldn't have at the end of that dead end street. 

"Let's take a right when this street ends."

"This street doesn't end."

So we kept going forever.

Mom, I'm so excited to come home. I know I haven't told you this, but I miss you just as much as you miss me.

See you soon,

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!