Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Roma Analógica...


I'm itching to study abroad. 

I have no idea where, but I know that I need to get out and see other things. I also know I won't be able to survive all 4 years at a school in California. No, I'm a true Seattleite. So to ease the pain of SoCal living, I'll punctuate my time with a study abroad.

Not Italy, though. Not because it isn't beautiful (just at look these photos, it's nostalgia for a romantic period at it's most potent) but because I want to go somewhere I can exercise my Spanish.

Spain is highest on my list, but somewhere in South America would also be amazing. Too many decisions (not complaining though. I do realize how fortunate I am at even having the opportunity to study abroad. Not ranting about my first world problems, here). 

But look at how beautiful this is. Definitely will have to try to go here someday. Which reminds me...

I need to start my bucket list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!