Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Control Room...

Guys, my classroom is literally a control room and a studio. My class consists of me learning to use a switchboard, cameras, audio, and how to direct. How awesome is that?


Even as spazzy and frantic as my normal demeanor is, I am really enjoying the stress of working in a control room and studio. It's just...fun. I think you know you're going for the right gig when you actually enjoy the stress and hulabaloo of the work you are doing.


It's awesome because my professor has so many industry connections and has worked in the industry so you know what he is saying isn't just complete and utter b.s. And it's great because we get to watch shows in class and learn random cool facts. Like, did you know Bob Saget wasn't in the pilot episode of Full House? It was some guy named John Posey. We watched the opening credits with John Posey as Danny Tanner. (Side note: my professor worked with Bob Saget and the cast of Full House...how cool is that?)


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!