Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Study Abroad...

Currently in the process of applying for study abroad. Sorry that this next sentence is an annoying #firstworldproblem, but I have to say it anyway. I was dreading making the decision about where to study abroad: did I want to go to Madrid, where I could finally put my 8 years of Spanish to use, or to Seoul, where I could finally connect to my Korean heritage? The decision wasn't easy but once I made it, I knew I had made the right decision.


I'm applying to go study abroad in Seoul, Korea for spring of 2013. Sure, I don't know how to speak the language but what better way to start? And, not going to lie, a huge part of how I know I made the right decision was just thinking about all the Korean food I'm going to get to eat. It's going to be fantastic, really. I might come back 300 lbs...but actually.


Anyway, nothing is set in stone until I actually apply and get accepted into the program but hopefully, fingers crossed, this time next year I will be writing to you from Seoul!



No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!