Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

How to Grow Out Your Hair...

I always threaten to cut off all my hair. It's been long for almost my entire life and as much as I sometimes feel like it weighs me down and is more effort than it's worth, I just can't bring myself to cut off my long locks. What if it looks hideous and then I have to go through all those awkward (LONG) stages of hair growth?

Well with this guide to how to grow out your hair, I'm thinking I may have to reconsider. I'm basically at the last image now, but maybe I'll venture into #6 territory. And if that goes well, who knows! Maybe I'll be a #1 soon!

(Need ideas about how to wear your hair? Perhaps this will help.)

2 comments:

  1. My hair is also about at the last picture.. One thing I would like to know is how you do your hair? I personally have a tough time getting my hair into buns, braids, anything but straighten/curled and down. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just responded to your question in a post:

    http://haewonorbust.blogspot.com/2012/09/lets-do-something-about-that-mane.html

    Check it out and thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!