Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Found a Dream...

Currently Listening to:

At Last by Etta James1

"I found a dream that I could speak to..."

Movies. Film. Film Club. I want to start one at school.

I want to start a film club and I want to go to film school. I go on to collegeboard.com every day and look for colleges that have film schools. I think I might be that much closer to figuring this out.

Key piece of the puzzle: FILM.
-Haewon
P.S. I'm seeing Kathy Griffin at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle on Friday. I have floor seats. I'm so excited. She is so crass and in your face, a no holds barred kind of gal. The tickets were a Christmas gift. THANK YOU, MOM.
1: I decided to link the song this time to a youtube singer. Please check her out, she is really good and I'm subscribed to her! Her channel is "BrookesAstar". Also, I realize the song itself is a little dramatic in the context I am using it but you have to understand; realizing how much film means to mean and how much I want to make it part of my life makes me so happy. I've been trying to figure out what I like and now I have something that I could be passionate about. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!