Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

But Color Makes Her Smile...

Currently Listening to:


Basically this is just going to be a really quick post. I wanted to show off my tie dye shirt. I figured I'd wear it mostly in the summer because it's a tee, so I went with summer colors.

School is just as stressful as ever. We had to do a Spanish oral on our future jobs and the benefits of being bilingual for our intended career. And, of course, I'm blogging because I want to try to figure out what I want to do. I'm hoping something will spring up out of me writing things down. I did my presentation on wanting to be a director. And I do. I want to be a director.

She makes my heart scream color.

I know by now she should have found me out.

Every sense I have has been exhausted.

But color makes her smile.


-Haewon

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!