Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Question of the Day...

Question: Is brown nail polish weird? Just tell me what I want to hear...
I'm not wearing it with neon pink pants or anything.


Also, I am one follower away from double digits. That's pretty neat to me considering I literally thought no one would read this (but sad considering I am the 2,525th person to subscribe to The Sassy Curmudgeon...but happy considering that it's cool to be number 2525). Actually, I thought exactly one person would read this. So far I am off by 8.

Isn't it weird thinking that people want to hear what you are saying? (That sounds like I have low self-esteem.) Also, as you can see in the picture above, I have become obsessed with toothpicks. Maybe because I have braces (yes, I am a junior in high school and I have braces. I will also be a senior in high school with braces [cry cry cry]).

One week until Spring Break!
(I despise everyone who is on break now.)

Looovveee,

Haewon

P.S. I watched The Talented Mr. Ripley last night. Matt Damon. Oh yes, I will be doing a review of that later. Mattttttt Damonnnnnnnnn (if you haven't noticed yet, I kinda like him).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!