Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rumor Has It...

Currently Watching:
Rumor Has it... Directed by Rob Reiner


I actually just finished watching this, on a school night too! Pretty exciting. Today was a gorgeous 73 degree day in sunny, cloudless Seattle. Pretty exciting. But don't worry. Tomorrow is supposed to be 50 with showers. Now that's more like it.
The movie was cute. Not anything you should go run out of your house to see. Even though this isn't on my list of 58 movies that I need to watch in 58 days, I watched it because I got it from the library (we have an amazing library system here. It's so nice. You can get basically any movie, cd, or dvd/vhs from the library and it's all free free free).
I'd give it like 2 out of 5 umbrellas. Maybe less. It really was not good. Jennifer Aniston and Mark Ruffalo are two actors that I like off and on. Mark Ruffalo always seems so awkward (which makes me like him even more). And there's a lover's quarrel in this movie (I really love those scenes for some reason....does that say something about me?).
You can look up a summary online but basically it's just a big silly mess of stuff. I really liked Kevin Costner in this. He reminds me of Bruce Willis. I think he was pretty charming in this movie. In an older man kind of way...Like George Clooney, you know?

Costner on left, Willis on right. They look similar right? (minus the soul patch)1
Jennifer Aniston is not my favorite actress. I haven't really liked her in anything besides Friends with the exception of Along Came Polly. But her being Rachel Green totally makes up for it.
She is veryyyy lovely!
I won't add another picture, but there is just something so familiar about Mark Ruffalo (or maybe I just think he is super good looking and I see him in my dreams) that I just can't place. He reminds me of the guy from Grounded For Life, Kevin Corrigan...Okay I will add another picture. Wait, I can't find any where they look similar. Maybe it's just one of those things where you think it and nobody else agrees and you're kind of offended like "Well I guess I'm just good at seeing connections and you aren't so humph!" and then you walk away awkwardly. No? K.
Anyway, I just had to say this last thing. Did anyone else think that the house in Rumor Has It (pictured below) looks like the house in The Office, David Wallace's house? Probably not. I don't really remember the episode that clearly. I think I just have Office on the brain lately because when my friend hurt her foot the first thing I thought was "George Foreman Grill"...


Haha, you should check out this site. So funny! 2

Okay, I guess 11:19 pm means GO TO BED. Oh, by the way, I got my six months on Monday! I think I already said that. Now all I need is a car.

I like cars with character. For tonight, I will dream about this car:




My teacher has this same red Yugo.

Goodnight,

Haewon


1: From InStyle
2: Check out the I Am Not A Stalker website. Kind of cool, actually. You will like it. People who read blogs, write blogs, own a Facebook or Myspace and then proceed to facebook stalk other people (we all do it) will love this site and the sites on her blogroll (whatever that means. I'm not a very good blogger).

Niiiiight for realz. Comment while I sleep. Or am at school. kthnxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!