Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sometimes the System Goes on the Blink...

Currently Listening to:

Had a Bad Day by Daniel Powter

Do you ever have those days when you are just in a really bad mood and there's absolutely no reason why and you know that you shouldn't be mad but you are anyway?

I'm not saying any of this is rational. It just...is.

I had to print something from my printer and when the paper finished printing, it fell out of the printer and hit my leg. Way. To. Go. That stupid paper hit my friggin' leg! God, how aggravating can you be? Slam the print shut and walk away.

I go into my room because I am tired and just want to go to bed. I flop onto bed like normal and, "Ouch," WHAT THE HECK. Hangers are poking me in my face. Oh yeah, I forgot. I put all my laundry on my bed to force myself to put it away before I went to bed. No. NO I WILL NOT. I just want to go to bed. So I shove, shove, shove, it all on the ground. Okay. Fine. I'll deal with it tomorrow. Sleep. Good.


I turn off the light and turn on my alarm clock and "bang! thwop! crack! screech! plop plop plop! cling! clang! poof! waaaaank!". My alarm clock falls off the window ledge and down the tiny space between my wall and my bed. And it hits everything possible on the way down and makes a big racket. And now I have to retrieve the stupid thing by shoving half of my body down the crack (because I just HAD to get the bed risers that elevate my bed like twelve feet off the ground). So I fish around for the stupid thing and come back up with a blood rush and put it on the window sill. Laying in bed. Finally, some sleep.


And then I remember that I have a calc quiz tomorrow on something that I am totally and completely clueless about. So I lay there. Panicking. Silently. Wishing that I was on Spring Break already.


It's possible that's just what happens if you're a hormonal teenager (which I am, by the way).

Ohhh, but you know what sucks the most? I lost my USB somewhere in my house but I absolutely can not find it. I know I lost it in my house because I was using it in my bedroom, I moved to the kitchen, and then an hour later was like, "huh, where is my USB?".

And I put way too much important stuff, important files, on my USB. Basically I lose my USB and I lose my life's work of short stories and photos and essays. So, NOW I understand that I need to back all virtual files up, but it sure took a horrible life lesson to teach me that. Sometimes I just want the Cliff Notes version of life lessons. Like, yeah, it will probably stick more this way because I just lost every single virtual file that had any significance in my life. But I would have been happier with the quicker, less painful, Spark Notes or something. Or maybe "Living Life for Dummies".

Anyway, perfect song, right? Bad Day. Oh it's a cliche, I know.

I know.

-Haewon

P.S. I just watched Up in the Air. So review coming soon. How many is that? Eight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!