Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Glee Season 1 Episode 16: Home...

Currently Reading:

Their Eyes Were Watching God

Disappointment fills the air...

I didn't like this week's episode of Glee. Yay for weight issues, yay for Kristin Chenoweth, yay for Finn and Kurt issues. But really? That's the best you could do?

I say that instead of showing issues between Kurt and his dad they should bring in a rival gay kid to join Glee for a while so that they have to battle it out to see who is the best (obviously Kurt would have to win but whatever).

I'd be a nice change of pace to see two gay kids as rivals to be the best rather than always see the gay kid feel awkward and like he isn't man enough. Yes, it's a real issue and I know that. But what better way to empower Kurt's character than to make him fight for his own self-respect?

Ugh, maybe I should just start my own show called "Choir Kids" or something. Then I can write, direct, edit...I'll do it all.

Yeah, I know. That's a horrible idea. Whateverrrrrrrrr.

-Haewon

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!