Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Pregnant...

Currently Eating Watching:

16 & Pregnant

So first off, yes. I did accidentally type "eating" instead of watching. No, I don't believe in concealing my mistakes because I think typos, especially the ones where you type a whole different word, show a lot about a person. Obviously my typo reveals that I am obsessive eater yet.

Okay so anyway. I'm watching 16 & pregnant. [Oh, and no, I'm not pregnant.] I know this show is supposed to show you why not to go and get pregnant at 16: you won't have a supportive boyfriend, you will fight with your parents constantly, and you will become a huge brat (or you already were one, I'm not sure). But really, watching this show just makes me want a baby even more!

I've always been obsessed with babies. I've wanted a baby since I was like, five. And have you heard of that new baby movie that is coming out? I think it's called Babies. I cried and screamed when this preview came on and the whole time I was watching the feature film, I couldn't stop thinking about babies! (Granted it was The Last Song. Which...was actually good. Despite Miley's distracting front teeth and general lack of acting skills, I cried and liked the movie).

Despite my obsession with babies, I'm not going to go out and get pregnant (not just because no guys like me and I really don't have the opportunity/desire to...).

I'm thinking more like fish. I want some fish. You can't cuddle them or dress them up, and they don't really show affection towards you, but I feel like my life with fish might be better than what my life would be like 16 & preggers. JEEZE, that show is on in the background and I literally have a headache because of all the arguing. I love this show.

Anyone else surprised that Morgan Freeman is the executive producer of this show? I guess he was thinking like, you know, "What's more relatable to Americans than ill-mannered, uneducated, bratty, pregnant teens?" Oh you are right, Freeman. You are right.

I would know, I am one! :D

I've been joking about being pregnant a lot lately. I should stop. Especially with my growing food baby these days.

Loveeee,

Haewon

P.S. Can you guess what I did IMMEDIATELY after deciding to lose a couple pounds? I ate a vegan chocolate chip cookie a la mode. Apparently in my world, "lose weight" means "eat yourself into a coma".

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!