Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Random Question...

Because I want to know what other people's lives are like and their interests and their goals and dreams and aspirations (and because I'm just plain curious!), I think it'd be cool for us to bond over our future.s

Questions:

What age are you & grade are you in?

Where are you from?

What do you want to major in/what do you want to be when you grow up?


What is the best thing you've done this summer? (just because!)

I'll start!


I am 17 and I am going to be a seniorrrrrr!

From Seattle, WA.

I want to get my Bachelor's in environmental science or creative writing or psychology and get my MFA in film (screenwriting). Yes, I am all over the place. And I want to, ultimately, work in the film industry in some way or another.

Best thing this summer was...getting some sizzlin' summer Seattle sun and going to the beach! And taking my friend out for her surprise 17th birthday!


Okay, time to answer! I mean, come on. Please take 2 minutes to humor me (: ?

Loooove,

A

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16/Grade 11.

    I guess I'd like to major in biochemistry and minor in music... or vice versa at some Canadian university... or Brown.

    Best thing I've done this summer? I haven't dont it yet. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16/Grade 11./Illinois

    My career path is to be an Occupational Theripist. But my true passion is writing and drawing and I want to explore those a bit more as well. Best thing this summer...hmmm...It'd have to be lying on the street infront of my cousin's car,so she could be late for work 3 in the morning,while everyone(including the neighbors)laughed thier brains out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What age are you & grade are you in?
    I’m 16, and in grade 11

    Where are you from?
    New Zealand and Australia

    What do you want to major in/what do you want to be when you grow up?
    I want to major in international business and languages….I think

    what is the best thing you've done this summer? (just because!)
    Well, here it’s not summer its winter. It’s cold and I have school every day so nothing too exciting.
    Sorry to ask but, wanna check out my blog ?I just started out and want advice and tips on my blog..Plus I really love the content on your blog. :)
    http://xemmziex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!