Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

You Know You've Had an Eventful Day When...

You know you've had an eventful day when your voice goes hoarse from talking so much.

My throat is sore because I've been complaining a LOT today. It's not exactly a redeeming quality, being a complainer, but it happens to even the best of us. Also, I have been singing and rapping a lot lately. I have this thing where I break out into rap. Only when I'm in a very good mood, obviously. My mom and I were trying to harmonize in the living room earlier today as well. I harmonized well. She sang the first note, I sang the third. It was nice sounding. But when my mom harmonized with me, she made it sound all sad. It was like a minor chord. It sounded like a scary movie. It was weird.

Anyway, I totally used my daily quota of "inspiring words" in my diary (or journal, as my mom likes to call it, because "diary" is for eight year olds) so I'm sorry that this post is grammatically incorrect, there are tons of spelling errors potentially, it doesn't make sense, it's off track, it has no focus, and is a boring read.

I'm also watching Iron Man 2, so I don't know why I'm even trying right now.

I'm avoiding college apps again.

Feliz Dia!

-A

2 comments:

  1. nice..i really like da way you post things up without any particular purpose..i hope you follow my blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's always nice to get compliments on things you see as your faults.

    I'm on my way to check out your blog, thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!