Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

36...

I'll be home in 36 hours...not that I'm counting or anything. God, it feels good knowing that I will be home.


It's been over three months since I've seen my family and I definitely need some R&R. Since I've been having such a hard time here in college, not really having made any strong connections with anyone here, I have been so excited to go back home. But as the time gets closer, I'm getting more nervous. Just from my conversations with friends from home via text, Skype, and (my now disconnected) Facebook, I can tell things are going to be really different. I'm such a different person now than I was just three months ago.


I hope I find my place again back home. Because if not there, and not here, then I have nowhere. 


I'll be home for six weeks. It will either be six long weeks or six short ones. I don't know which I'm hoping for more.


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason, getting a comment makes me giddy :)

Thank youuu!